Sarah Harding lip fillers

Sarah Harding lip fillers
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding has admitted that she had cosmetic surgery to make her lips more plump - and says it was a terrible mistake. The 29-year-old has confessed that it was anxiety about her impending 30th that led her to get lip fillers - leading to "trout pout" headlines in the press.

Speaking to Fabulous magazine, Sarah said: "OK, let's put this to bed. It's not something I'm going to be trying again, or anything I would recommend to anyone else. But yeah, around Christmas I got a little bit experimental and decided to have some fillers in my lips.

"Clearly that was a big mistake."

And she continued: "It was a case of approaching my 30s and not feeling very confident about that. I think most women have those insecurities as they head towards 30.

"It's something that was on my mind a lot. And they do say if you're going have anything that's about the right age to do it.

"I always thought prevention was better than cure. It was a silly thing to do."

"It was a really distressing time. I had a bad reaction to the filler, which made it worse. Thankfully, my lips have gone back down now and everything's OK. I've always said I'll try anything once, but I definitely learned my lesson now. I think it's very easy to go too far."

Source: celebrity
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Replace this text with your message