Ashton Kutcher on 'Men' role

Ashton Kutcher on 'Men' role
Ashton Kutcher can't wait to start work on 'Two and a Half Men', but knows he ''can't replace'' departed star Charlie Sheen.

Ashton Kutcher admits he "can't replace Charlie Sheen" on 'Two and a Half Men'.

The 33-year-old star has been confirmed as the new lead star in the sitcom - from which Charlie was fired in March because of his erratic conduct - and has vowed to work his "ass off" to ensure the show is a success.

He said: "I can't wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented 2.5 team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes.

"I can't replace Charlie Sheen, but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"

read more: femalefirst
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Replace this text with your message