Arnold Schwarzenegger Has Two Other Secret Love

Arnold Schwarzenegger Has Two Other Secret Love
Arnold Schwarzenegger Has Two Other Secret Love. The former Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger has released a statement admitting that he had a secret love child with one of his staff members 10 years ago! And as you can guess, this is what pushed Maria over the edge.

Arnold's statement:
"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

Read more: hollywoodchaos
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Replace this text with your message