Cher Lloyd - Cheryl Cole didn't dump me

Cher Lloyd - Cheryl Cole didn't dump me
Cher Lloyd - Cheryl Cole didn't dump me. Many young stars would take it to heart when a one-time mentor seems to have forgotten they exist, but Cher Lloyd has taken the absence of Cheryl Cole in her life in her stride.

“I don’t think it’s a big deal that she doesn’t stay in touch with me. That was a TV Show,” she said before adding in her usual cocky style. “This is my time now.”

Okay then. But that wasn’t all she had to say.

“I didn’t really get dumped. I’m working, so is she. She’s busy as well. I don’t know what the big deal is with that. She isn’t my mum or anything.”

Well, technically, I don’t believe Cheryl is working right this minute. And I don’t think anyone believed that she would be your mum. So, the statement makes everything as clear as mud.

In other Lloyd news, the star recently announced that she has just “one more track to lay vocals on.”

Source: musicrooms
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Replace this text with your message